https://www.dc4eu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/blog3-antoine-schibler-_aGMh7GVQJs-unsplash.jpg 900 1920 DC4EU https://www.dc4eu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/dc4eu-logo.svg DC4EU2023-04-24 17:20:032023-05-23 09:36:14Digital Credentials for Europe (DC4EU) project kick-off meeting is scheduled for the 26th of May 2023.
Digital Credentials for Europe (DC4EU) project kick-off meeting is scheduled for the 26th of May 2023.
As the DC4EU project officially started on the 1st of April 2023, the consortium is now preparing for the project kick-off meeting scheduled for the 26th of May in the Royal Mint of Spain, Madrid. The event will set the ground for the technical work for the next two project years. Leading partners are preparing presentations to introduce the first plans to all DC4EU partners.
Thursday 25th May 2023
DC4EU Work Package Workshops
- 15.00 – 17.00 Member Accreditations – Mint Museum
- 15.30 – 17.00: WP2 Workshop – EDI FNMT Room – Lead by Nikos Voutsinas
- 15.30 – 17.00: WP3 Workshop – FNMT Board Room – Lead by Panos Louridas
- 17.15 – 18.45: WP4 Workshop – EDI FNMT Room – Lead by Klaas Wierenga
- 17.15 – 18.45: WP7 Workshop – FNMT Board Room – Lead by Stefan Listrom
- 17.15 – 18.45: WP8 Workshop –FNMT Innovation Room – Lead by Teemu Kaarianien
- 16.15 – 18.45: WP5 Workshop – Madrid Polytechnical University – Lead by Lluis Ariño
- 15.30 – 17.00: WP6 Workshop – Social Security IT Management – Lead by Gerd Bauer
- 18.45 – 20.00: WP9 Workshop – Madrid Polytechnical University – Led by Sinead Nealon
Friday 26th May 2023
DC4EU Opening Ceremony
Agenda and speakers to be defined.
- 09.00: Members Accreditation – Mint Museum
- 10.00: Opening Ceremony – Auditorium Royal Mint
- 10.05: Speech by SGAD – Speaker TBC
- 10.15: Speech by DG CNECT (European Commission) – Maya Madrid
- 10.30: Round table – Education and verifiable credentials
- Speakers: Lluis Ariño and Klaas Wierenga. Moderated by Alex Grech
- 11.00: Coffee break
- 11.30: Round table – Verifiable credentials and social security
- Speakers: Gerd Bauer and Mathias Landeck. Moderator Alex Grech.
- 12.00: Round table- eIDAS and the EUDI wallet
- Speakers: Teemu Kaarianien and Leif Johansson. Moderator Alex Grech
- 12.30: Round of questions from the audience to the panellists
- 13.00: Closing speech of the ceremony by FNMT – Speaker TBC
- 13.15: Cocktail – Column room FNMT